The Public Trustee is visiting the South West to give free community talks about making & storing your Will and planning the future administration of your financial affairs & estate.
- What really happens if you die without a valid Will?
- Who can challenge your Will?
- What do executors & administrators do?
- Benefits & risks of Enduring Powers of Attorney, Guardianship & Advance Health Directives
Collie Public Library on Thur 20 Feb at 10.30am – 12pm
www.trybooking.com/BGTRM or phone 1300 746 116
* Wills * Deceased Estate Administration * WA Will Bank n Enduring Power of Attorney * Trust Management * Elder Abuse Prevention * Private Administrator Support