We need you!
The University of Western Australia is currently conducting research into mine site rehabilitation in Western Australia. The chief investigator for this research is Associate Professor Marit Kragt, who is being assisted by Dr Louise Blackmore.
We are looking for a diverse range of people from within the Shire of Collie to participate in focus group discussions.
– No prior knowledge about mining or rehabilitation is required
– Sessions will run for a maximum of 90 minutes
– Participants receive $25 as a token of our appreciation for your time
– Sessions will run between 24th November and 5th December 2019
– We will set locations, times and dates to suit the majority of interested parties
Places are very limited, so get in quick if you would like to take part!
For more information, contact Dr Louise Blackmore at email@example.com.
Image: Former mining void Lake Kepwari, just outside Collie.